Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Giving Credit

Biig Al paid up yesterday. Since I had previously posted that, after cleaning his cat's litter box for a week, he owed me points, I feel that it is only fair to give credit for yesterday's game. Partner/husband has set up a regular Tuesday game with Barney so I asked Al to play. I'm always honored when Al says "yes". It can't be easy for a bridge master to play with someone as low level as me. It was a really fun game and we netted a little over a point. Barney and husband/partner netted about .6 so I gained a half a point on husband/partner who remains 4 points out in the Ace of Clubs race. It's probably too late in the year to make up that amount so, I'm continuing my yoga and tai chi to attain inner bridge harmony.

No comments:

Post a Comment