Friday, April 23, 2010

Annoying Man

We have a family joke about husband/partner who is a great talker and tends to go on about things such as asking the kids and me in several different ways what they are doing about something.  We coined the term "annoying man" when he does this and son, Greg,  made up an  "annoying man" sign: i.e. thumbs together and forefingers touching above,  making the letter A. 

Last week, husband/partner was in his Chatty Kathy mode (CK for short) and was completely ignoring the fact that he was dealer.  After I pointed this out to him and he kept talking, I showed the opponents the annoying man sign.  The next day husband/partner, with one of his fave partners, Barney,  sat down against the same opponents and made the mistake of opening a conversation.   Opponent Carol immediately whipped out the annoying man sign. 

I am thinking I need to feel more guilty and laugh less but maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment